Monday, March 7, 2011

R.O.B. #7

       My reaction to chapter 19, i was sad and shocked about I-Mans death. I felt bad for Chappie because I-Man was his only true friend and father figure. Now all Chappie had left was his mom who didn't want him, his father who doesn't give a rats ass about him, and Russ who was always a lousy friend. I kind of saw this happening to I-Man because he did cross the line and i believe that karma will always catch up to you and that's exactly what happened to I-Man. This is typical for the Bone because everything that is important to Chappie always ends up leaving him or he loses what is important to him.

      Well a Man's inhumanity to man plays a huge role in Rule of the Bone, Chappie is always losing someone or something that is important to him and because of this he always has a reason to be mourning. First his dad left him, then his mom chooses Ken over him, then he is reunited with his father and he doesn't even care for Chappie, then I-Man dies. Chappie's life is a constant tragedy and he is forced to mourn for most of his life.

      I feel like I-Man is responsible for his death ultimately. I-Man is the one who slept with Evening Star. Sure Chappie told is dad about it, but none of this wouldn't have happened if I-Man never slept with her. Especially since I-Man knew about Papa Doc and his history he was taunting Papa Doc and daring him to kill him. That's what i believe anyways...Karma is always out to get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment